Podcast show notes and links
I don’t know about you but it’s getting harder and harder to find something for each person on my list. I enjoy listening to different folks to hear what they like gifting and receiving - podcasters, writers, cooks, influencers. So we decided to hop on the gift listing wagon and share some of our favorites with you. I hope you find something fun and useful. Without further ado, here are our recommendations:
- Camp Chef - you can find them here at https://www.campchef.com/. We use them all the time - from their Woodwind smoker to their cutting boards you can’t go wrong. And if you’re looking for gifts for the tastemaker in your life I recommend their wide range of cast iron skillets and their knives. For a stocking stuffer you cannot miss with the cast iron cleaner. It saves so much time cleaning those skillets!
- LC King - found here at https://lcking.com/. Barry wears his barn coat every day during this time of the year. Their denim is top notch and Barry has lots of pants and overalls, as he shared in the episode. I use their book bags all the time. And even if you don’t buy a thing I’d recommend checking their story out. They’re fascinating!
- Midland Ghost - found https://www.midlandghost.com/. Wow do we love this family-owned company! If you’ve been around you know I use them daily. And gift them freely to one and all. Their white pepper sauce is always a stocking stuffer for my extended family. You can’t miss with Midland Ghost! Hats, tees, sauces, syrups, you name it. . . .
- Filson - found https://www.filson.com/ for all the things. Literally. All the things. That vest Barry mentioned? He wears it to church, on stage, hunting and traveling. If you’re looking for a quality piece of clothing or travel bag this is it.
- George the Subaru Guy - you can find him on facebook at George Wurtzel or at George the Subaru Guy. His physical location is 120 East Church Street in downtown Greeneville, Tennessee. Y’all. His biscuit cutters are fantastic. And priced sweet at $20. They’re beautiful, too. Pieces of art. Please think about supporting this small business!
- Orion Coolers https://jacksonkayak.com/outdoors/orion-coolers/coolers/ are our favorites. This Tennessee company is all about fabulous coolers made better and cheaper than some others you know. Plus the awesome colors! You’ll never wonder which one is yours because you can personalize the color and the top! How cool is that? (I will warn you the big cooler is BIG. If you need to hide a body that’s your cooler. If not opt for a smaller size.)
- Bear Foods. If you only take one thing away from this episode please let this be it. https://bearfood.biz/pages/about-us is the link I want you to use to learn about them and then support the heck out of them! And please don’t chicken out of the pickle variety. It’s amazing!
So that’s the links we told you about. Wherever you are I implore you to shop local. Visit your stores downtown and spread joy like confetti. Small businesses need your support and when you shop with a local business you are making a local difference. When you need a last-minute gift amazon isn’t going to make it. When your kid needs a sponsor for their tee ball team amazon isn’t going to do it. Support your local folks!
We also have books, hats, tees, charcuterie boards and even gift certificates if you need those. And if you need me you know where to find me!
Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you have a lovely season with your family and friends.